PLANNING AND DESIGNING SWIMMING POOLS
Experience and Professionalism are key here.
Building swimming pools is not child's play. Every step in planning a private swimming pool and building the pool is of the utmost importance.
Here the experience, professionalism and the attention paid to every detail are key to a successful finished product.
When we come to you, we bring with us 30 years of experience of manufacturing, building and designing of swimming pools.
We have chosen to make our pools from fiberglass for many important reasons:
* Very low cost- a swimming pool made of fiberglass costs about 1/3 of the price of a pool made from cement.
* 25 year warranty-the durability of the fiberglass material allows for a 25 year warranty.
* Ability to design the pools in every shape and size- enabling us to make a pool that will suit the shape of your outdoor space, design of the house and will be according to your taste.
* We have a safety step on the bottom of all of our pools that are deeper than 1.20 meters. This is a safety measure to help avoid drowning.
PLANNING SWIMMING POOLS
Planning a swimming pool in your back yard? Excellent. It’s a huge jump in your quality of life, as well as a large increase in the value of your property.
And now, we enter into the picture. Planning a private swimming pool is not as simple as sketching the shape of the pool that you desire. The planning incorporates many things such as the size and shape of your outdoor space, the type of ground and its characteristics, adhering to building codes, proper and safe connections of the electrical wires, water and sewage, direction of sun and light in your yard, shade, trees and bushes (roots and foliage falling into the pool), keeping your privacy, planning the transportation of the pool from the manufacturer to your home, installation of the pool taking your home and your neighbors into consideration, and so many more variables that affect the planning of the pool.
And then there's the designing of the pool...
Here comes into play a huge advantage of ours, actually several advantages. It worth taking a few minutes to read over this information. It's important:
Shape of the pool- we have the ability to manufacture pools in any shape that you sketch on a piece of paper. Manufacturing swimming pools from fiberglass is characterized by being able to make any shape that might request. Fiberglass is very flexible, making the design options endless, while keeping up the high quality, sturdiness and durability of the pool for many years.
The material and color- Here we are talking about the coating of the interior of the pool which can be made in many colors and designs: smooth, mosaic, turquoise, blue, white, a combination of colors and more. The design of the edge of the pool as well as the surrounding area can come in any material and design that you choose. Pools go beautifully with wood, stone tiles in many styles, colors and designs, or a combination of several materials.
Design of the surroundings- from our point of view, the designing of private pools can’t be finished without integrating their design and beauty with your surroundings. It includes special lighting for the pool, fountains, waterfalls that connect the garden to the pool, flower pots, pergolas and more to make a perfect and complete outdoor space.
DO YOU HAVE A PRIVATE YARD? IF SO, YOU COULD ALSO HAVE YOUR OWN PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
You can have a swimming pool in your own backyard in a matter of 7 working days from the day you place your order. The short period of time it takes us to supply the swimming pool is one of many advantages of fiberglass pools. Here are a few more advantages, some that are exclusive to us, since we are the only Israeli company that manufactures our pools here in Israel.
* Fits your outdoor area- fiberglass is a material that can be made in every shape and size, up to 4 X 10 meters.
* Suits your pocket- the cost of a fiberglass pool is about 1/3 of pools made from cement. 1/3 of the cost!!!! And to make it easier for you to afford, you can make up to 36 payments.
* Usable for many years- fiberglass pools that we manufacture last 30 years. That is much longer than a cement pool. The reason our pools last so long is due to a method we exclusively use to strengthen the pool foundation. We incorporate pieces of metal that were made by industrial designers that strengthens the body of the pool. Our designs are all approved by expert engineers.
* 25 year warranty long enough for you? Not for a year or 5 or 10...25 years. The durability of our fiberglass allows us to give such a long warranty for the body of our pools.
* Would you like to enjoy yourselves? Because we will take care of all the rest. We build the pool, dig, get the area ready for the pool, transport the pool to your home, and connect the pool with all of the finishes (pump room, connecting engines, pipes, electricity, accessories, lights, waterfalls, salt machines and more.
Click here to look at the gallery of private pools we have created.
All you need to do is call us and we will be happy to present to you all our different pools and help recommend what will work best for you.
FIBERGLASS SWIMMING POOLS
Swimming pools made from fiberglass are the best option any way you look at it:
* Most durable for the longest period of time.
* Cheapest cost.
* Can be made in every shape and size.
* Longest warranty (which attests to the pools’ strength and durability).
* Shortest period of time to manufacture and install.
In short, all our advantages start with the words "The most"
* The most efficient manufacturing and installation time from placement of order to completion of the installation (7 business days). Cement pools take around 3 months to complete.
* The most durable over time- 30 years is the life expectancy of a fiberglass pool. Between 2 to 3 times longer than a cement pool. This is so because of our exclusive method incorporating metal pieces in order to strengthen the body of our pools without getting cracks, explosions and with no need to upkeep the frame of pool which happens with pools made from cement or acrylic glass.
* The most inexpensive- The cost of our fiberglass pools is about 1/3 of the cost of a cement pool. This difference in price can add up to tens of thousands of shekels.
* The most flexible in size and shape- one of the outstanding advantages of the fiberglass pools is the ability to make your dreams come true and to design whatever size and shape pool suits you.
* The most reliable warranty- due to the strength, durability and compatibility of our fiberglass pools to the Israeli climate, the warranty that we give for our pools is 25 years for the body of the pool. No one else will give you a warranty for such a long period of time.
All you need to do is call us and we will be happy to show you our different pool designs and to help recommend what will be best for you.
BUILDING SWIMMING POOLS
The fastest and most worthwhile way to get your own swimming pool
How fast? In 7 business days from the day you order your pool you can put on your bathings suits and jump into your own private swimming pool. Fiberglass swimming pools are charactarized by many important advantages for those interested in a private pool with minimum work, munumum upkeep and maximum enjoyment for many years.
The many advantages of Fiberglass pools:
1/3 of the cost of cement pools.
25 year warranty.
Ability to make up to 36 payments.
Option to build the pool in any size and shape that you choose.
Call us and we will be happy to present to you the different models we make and give you an affordable price quote.
THE MEETING IS FREE AND NO COMMITMENT NEEDS TO BE MADE.
WE ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT GIVE A 25 YEAR WARRANTY
Durability and strength are the prominent characteristics of fiberglass pools. Their lifetime is much longer than the cement pools. These characteristics are the result of our own patent development: metal reinforcements in the body of the pool. These reinforcements are made by a team of industrial designers and engineers whose expertise is in building swimming pools. And of course, our pools are much stronger and more durable than acrylic pools that are imported. The acrylic pools are the least durable from the three option: fiberglass, cement and acrylic.
WHAT SIDE DISH WOULD YOU LIKE NEXT TO YOUR MAIN DISH?
We manufacture our pools here in Israel. It is a blue and white product. We have teams that specialize in getting the ground ready, make sure to safely transport of the pool to your home, installation in the yard including building the pump room, assembling the engines, pipes , connecting to the infrastructure and electricity. And if you wish, we have a wide variety of extras, such as: lights, waterfalls, decorative planters, jets, salt machine and more.
FENCES FOR YOUR POOL
A fence surrounding your private pool at home is a must for the safety of young children as well as for peace of mind for the adults.
The job of a fence surrounding the pool is twofold: firstly, to separate the pool and keep it safe for children playing near the pool area, and secondly, integrating the pool with your view to enhance your surroundings. Which is why the fence is an important part of a private pool. And since we put so much emphasis on safety, the fence is of the highest quality:
There is emphasis on sturdiness and strength of the fences to make sure to keep kids and animals out of the pool area unless there is adult supervision.
The flexibility of the materials that make up the fences allow custom built designs for each customer.
The fence can be removed by adults easily, so if it needs to be folded up and then built again, it is very easy to do so.
Unlike a wooden fence, our fences can be seen through, so they make up the actual barrier and at the same time adults can easily see into the fenced area.
The fence comes in two different shades as well as two different heights to fit your personal needs.
For those of you who have not ordered pools from us but do own your private pool and need a fence, we will be happy to supply you with a fence of ours. We can help you pick the fence that best fits your needs and design of your pool. The prices are affordable, the execution professional and the service is excellent.
PUMPS FOR THE POOL- WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT IN CHOSING WATER PUMPS FOR THE POOL- YOU’D BE SURPRISED!
Pumps are the heart of the pool. They are responsible for the cleanliness, clarity and sterility of the water. In short, the pump is responsible for the health of the swimmers. Which is why it is not the place to compromise on the quality of the pump, its size and capacity to work. We supply you with a quality pump that is best suited for your pool. Here are some important facts:
Quality is of the utmost importance – we do not work with pumps from Third World countries. We only use pumps made in the USA and Europe.
Size counts- the pump needs to be customized to the volume of the pool. As the pool size is larger and deeper, the pump needs to have a larger capability.
Reliability has value- A pump needs to work. Period. The quality of the water, the level of cleanliness and the health of the swimmers is all dependent on the functioning of the pump. That’s why we only work with pumps that are very reliable.
And as surprising as it might sound, the difference in price between the cheaper, inefficient pumps and our reliable pumps is not a large amount. It is definitely not worth the headache down the road of picking the cheaper more inefficient option.
HOT WATER PUMPS
That’s exactly what we are saying” Hot water pumps.” Just like in Jacuzzis, a pump that while pumping and filtering also warms the water. So you can have a warm pool waiting for you on a cold day, night swimming in warm water. The temperature is adjusted to your liking. And again, here as well, we install only the most efficient pumps for our customers. It’s also important to mention that the pumps are energy efficient.
One of the best ways to enhance the enjoyment in the pool is water fountains and waterfalls. There is nothing more relaxing that the sound of water flowing. The sound of moving water is so powerful, so relaxing. Water fountains and waterfalls are beautiful to look at and add so much to the design of the pool and your outdoor space. We have a huge selection of water fountains and waterfalls for you to choose from.
Classic water fountains- water fountains for pools in the shape of statues or Roman/Greek style designs. These designs go beautifully with Spanish and Middle East style homes.
Stainless steel water fountains- These represent the Modern Era with a clean and sophisticated look.
Jets- An array of fountains for the pool that are made from plastic or metal, “shooting” the water directly above ( either in a straight line or circular), and from the edge of the pool into the water.
THE MAGICAL COMBINATION OF WATER FOUNTAINS AND LIGHTING
We have already mentioned the lighting in your new pool. And how can we not mention it again, combining the beauty of waterfalls or water fountains with the magical effects of lights in water. The flowing water with lights in classic white or different colors turns the pool and outdoor area into an even more beautiful and majestic focal point. When we wrote “The classic means to increase our enjoyment through our senses…” is exactly what we meant. The combination of water and lights enhances our experience and enjoyment from our home pool.
Pool covers have many important functions:
Safety- so no one falls accidentally into the pool (especially children).
Cleanliness and Protection-Keeping the water clean and protecting the pool during the winter.
Evaporation- stopping the evaporation of the water in the pool during the hot summer days (and by avoiding evaporation saving money).
Due to the importance of the pool cover, we make sure to make a perfect fit for each pool, in every shape and size.
Hand PVC cover- easy to use and efficient. Can be put on or taken off by hand or on a special pulley.
Electric pool cover- different covers made of different materials (hard and flexible) that are operated by an electrical engine that spreads out or collects the cover on rails that surround the pool.
Solar cover- attracts the sun and therefore helps to warm the water also in the cooler seasons.
Thermal cover-the big advantage is almost no evaporation of water, which is an important factor in a country where the summer is 8 months out of the year, most of them extremely hot months.
And then there is the cover that we promised and that no one else has.
It’s a thin surface on rails above the pool and when it’s closed, it actually closes the pool in the best possible way and also uses the surface of the pool as another area to sit, or for a party. And when it’s open, it makes a beautiful design from wood on both sides. And not less important, the cost. We can’t list here exact prices, because that depends on the shape and size of the pool, but we can say you will be happily surprised.